Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bali Travel Info


7 Important Tips to Make the Most of Your Meal of the Long-Haul Flights To Bali


To fly internationally, It can be so tiring because of the long flight.  You should take advantage of all the possibilities to make the most of your meal on the plane, so you can have a pleasant trip.


1.      Order the  Vegetarian Meal

Especially on international flights that are long enough, Some airplanes fly to Asia serve all passengers a hot meal, but If  you want to have a healthy meal view your reservation online, you can request up to 24 hours before departure. I’ve requested vegan meals or kids meal.  It’s also a good idea to experience different tastes of Asian vegetarian foods.




2 .Bring Your Own Tea Bags

If you are a tea lover like me, I always have a few of tea sachets from my favorite brand or herbal teas and just ask for hot water. The tea they serve on airlines is just general tea bag. It is a good idea to bring your own teas.  I love Yerba Matte because Yerba Mate has the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate" all in one beverage.  Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana, Yerba mate triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition. This tea gives me an energy and balance in my body, mind, and spirit that I really need when I am travelling. Also, I have never forgotten to bring my Chamomile tea bags.  Chamomile  is my sleeping tea, I drink this tea after I watch movies on the plane, remember to just ask for hot water. 






3. Order your Champagne
On many domestic carriers and international, flight attendants offer Champagne, water or orange juice already poured in small glasses. Don’t be afraid to ask for Champagne.  They do serve a glass of Champagne on the airplane.  It doesn’t hurt to ask.



4. Order Your Special Meal to be Served First
If you would like to be served first, so you could request any kind of special meal or vegetarian meal, kid meals if you travel with kids. You’ll be served before anyone else in the economy cabin since flight attendants prepare and deliver all the special meals before continuing with the regular meal service.  I didn’t know this before, It started my last trip and now on, I will order special meals.  It’s very simple, you just go online to your flight website and go to the menu.


5. Stay Awake for Coffee Service

If you fly internationally, and don’t go to sleep immediately after meals. Even if you don’t drink coffee, it’s worth waiting for coffee service if you like chocolate. Along with coffee and tea, custom-made chocolate or chocolate cake produced by a local company in their country.


6. Bring your Own Favorite Snack

Bring  your own comfort food, bring a single-serve packet, or bring the Food Travel Kit of nut or trail mix snack packs with you for a long flight and you are not sure when you think the meal will be served. Even though they serve snacks on the plane, but they are not as good as your favorite one. So make plans  ahead ring your own snacks.


 7. Don’t Order Seafood on Airplane





Ordering seafood on the plane is a bad idea. I stay away from seafood, based on my experience.  Eating seafood on the plane is the recipe for getting sick. Especially a long-haul international flight is definitely seafood out of my meal list. Have a pleasant trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment