Friday, April 8, 2016

Hi there!
My name is Ni Wayan Ekarini, I was born in Bali and lived in Bali for most of my life.  Now I live in California, USA.  People say, “You can take the girl from Bali, but you can’t take Bali from the girl.”  I love Bali, and I go back to visit Bali regularly.  I am a consecrated temple dancer of Bali, (I performed at religious and entertainment events), a traditional Balinese healer, a mom, and I am the founder of the Balinese Spiritual Journeys 
(The Indigenous knowledge for the 21st Century: The art of transformation). 

 In the past, I worked as a tour guide for tourists interested in the spiritual and cultural aspects of Bali.  I also worked as an event organizer, I organized events, weddings and entertainment programs in Bali.
 My passion is always being close to creative living.  I love to help people: I have been answering peoples’ questions and sharing information about Bali through social media, I love to talk to people, and to be with people.  I have traveled to Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and I will be visiting more places in this world. 

I would love to hear from you about how I can help you to have a wonderful time during your visit to the island of Bali. 

Copyright © 2016 Bali Travel Info, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment